Since 2006, How-2-Technologies LLC has worked with other consulting businesses, training businesses, community colleges, manufacturing facilities, boards, state agencies and small businesses in identifying and implementing improvements.
- President of a self-managed condo association
- Gather requirements, develop QA policy, and facilitate advisory board for a non-profit
- Facilitated various workgroups to document and map ISO 9001:2008 Business Processes
- Conducted Employee Survey and Feedback Presentations
- Developed Team Charters
- Conducted What’s My Communication Style Instrument
- Conducted Strengths, Opportunities, Weaknesses & Threats (SWOT) Sessions
- Developed Strategic Directions to address a roles/responsibilities conflict
- Designed and facilitated an organization-wide Problem Solving/Improvement Process
- Taught customized Facilitation Fundamentals Training
- Designed and facilitated Manager Training that included a 360 assessment of the managers
- Process mapping and data-driven improvement of the Product Realization workflows
- Designed and facilitated an ISO learning sessions
- Developed Community Consulting Services Group
- Developed Lunch & Learn sessions for local businesses
- Mediated a cross-functional conflict using process improvement tools
- Facilitated a cross-functional team that established standards for adult education registration
- Designed and facilitated— Facilitation Fundamentals Training
- Designed and facilitated—Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Facilitated a process to document and improve a computer system.
- Interviewed key staff to improve an information system
- Facilitated a team to develop the system requirements for an online registration program
- Facilitated a Board Planning Retreat & their monthly Steering Committee Meetings
- Co-facilitated proprietary Organizational Assessments and developed feedback reports
- Facilitated File Server Standards Improvement
- Functioned as a Mystery Shopper
We will help you bring a focus on how to work together.
Contact: [email protected]
“The consultant's objective is to engage in successful actions that result in people or organizations managing themselves differently."