What is it?
It’s an information view… made up of maps that document how an organization’s various systems and workflows deliver services or products to customers
- Helps an organization manage
- Supports organizational measures and indicators
- Allows staff to perform more effectively/efficiently
- Develops a unifying view of how an organization works as a system
- Improves inner & cross-functional relationships
- Supports continuous improvement
- Evolving for over 20 years
- ISO 9001:2008 requires it
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Malcolm Baldrige Criteria
We will help you bring a focus on how to work together.
Contact: [email protected]
“Creating maps or documentation is not an end in itself—it is a tool (technology) that helps an organization continuously improve.”